Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Ready For Finals?

So today, after month of no coffee, I finally got back on the coffee train.


My sweet, sweet espresso machine and I were blissfully reunited.  Like the sticker that I accessorized it with?  I feel like it describes me well.  

I homeschooled yet again today (I love doing that).  Not only did I go over the lecture I missed in 1/4 the time, but I also ran a bunch of errands, went to a great lunch time MSFC talk, and went on a wonderful jog down T street (where a lot of my "fall" pictures from a few posts ago were from).  I just love Sacramento sometimes.  The people here are so damn friendly!  I went to the post office in Oak Park today to pick up my diploma from UCLA, and every single person there smiled at me and told me to have a nice day, workers and customers.  Also, when the worker handed me the envelope, he holds his hand out for me to shake it and says "Congratulations!"... I asked him how he knew what it was, and he just said, "I've been doing this a long time".  And how fun is it to run down a street where everyone who is out working in their yard says hello to you and smiles as you run by?  I could get used to this!  I was also very entertained on my jog by very funny animal habits.  I saw dogs sitting on window sills, but the funniest thing I saw was a huge wolf-like dog laying on the roof over a porch.  I actually stopped and did a double take because it was so odd looking.  I should have taken a picture, but I didn't want to stop too long.  Maybe I will catch him up there again some other time?!

Also, had a wonderful dinner and coffee date with my big sib.  She always gives such great advice.  :)

And yes... next week is finals.  *sigh* too bad my mind is already on winter break.  At least I'm not too stressed... more apathetic and tired than anything.  Hopefully they go by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment