"What has been occupying her time?" you might wonder:
- Bridal shower planning: This was a few days ago, and it turned out lovely, but I'm glad it's over so I don't have to think about it anymore. And speaking of being a good bridesmaid, I've been trying to lose weight to fit into my bridesmaid dress.
- Research: Still slow-going. The hardest part is waiting.
- Class yearbook: We chose a fantastic company, and everything is underway and going well so far. I'm really excited about this!
- MIRTH Control: This is probably stressing me out the most. Time to come up with videos/skits is dwindling, getting people to commit to participate is like pulling teeth, and I have so many other things I'm working on too.
- Vagina Monologues: This is the first time I've ever really acted. I need to practice more, because the other people performing are really good. Gotta step my game up.
- Planning our New Zealand vacation: Luckily this isn't until April, so there's still time, but I don't wanna procrastinate too much.
- MATCH Rank Order List: DONE, thank goodness. Certified and everything. We've got about 23 ranks together, and the rest of our 144-long list are us matching in different cities. The good news is that there is absolutely nothing else we need to do before match day. The bad news is that it makes me soooo anxious thinking about us not matching together.