Sunday, April 29, 2012

A Little Bit Of Snow Before Full-Blown Spring

   BF took his boards a week after mine, and as soon as he finished, we took off for the hills.  We went to a cozy little B&B in the Sierras that we found on a LivingSocial deal.  It was really relaxing, and since it was one of the last weeks of the snow season, the whole town was deserted.  Lucky for us, we got quite a bit of snow while we were there!  I really enjoyed walking around in the powdery fresh snow, because I haven't spent a lot of time in snowy weather.  
   At the B&B lived the cutest golden retriever named Finnegan.  We wanted to steal him and take him home with us.  I decided that I want a dog, and probably a golden retriever.  I won't have time for a dog this upcoming year, as an MS3 slaving away in the hospital, but I'm seriously considering getting one my fourth year when I will have more time.  


Freaky weird picture hanging in our room 

I love fireplaces that turn on with a switch!





Finnegan! :D

Finnegan, greeting people at the door





1 comment:

  1. What a great weekend you all had. That Finnegan sure would convince a family to want a dog just like him. Best of luck this year MS3-I hear it's a tough one, looking forward to hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete