What I've been doing to keep my mind off of it:
- Co-hosted a bridal shower
- Performed "My Angry Vagina" in the Vagina Monologues
- Spending 9 - 5 in a dissection anatomy didactic
- Working on the class yearbook
- Planning and filming stuff for Mirth Control
- Scrambling to work on and finish my research project that is due next Friday (to get credit for 4th year). Unfortunately, I only have preliminary data to turn in for the school project deadline, but I plan to submit a more complete project later for actual publication.
- Zumba, running, Hip-hop, and dieting
- Crafting when time permits (not often lately)
I'm getting more excited, and trying not to be worried, because there is absolutely nothing I can do at this point to change the outcome of the match. I just wanna get it over with, rip the bandaid off, and find out where we're going to spend the next 5-7 years of our lives!