Friday, February 28, 2014

Scratch That

     In my last post I talked about how I was going to be stepping back from my research for a bit after some set-backs occurred.  Well, I was wrong.  My research mentor actually wants to move to the next step of re-submitting for IRB approval with modifications like right now.  So, I thought I was only going to have to worry about planning Mirth for the next two weeks (which is plenty to handle itself), butttttt I was wrong.

     Man, at least I can say I really ended 4th year with a bang!  I have been SO BUSY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with MM... that sounds exciting, and busy! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you will be a busy girl! What do you do to destress? I can only imagine how you must feel with all on your plate. Hi from medical mondays :)

    ReplyDelete