Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Doctor

     May 29th, 2014.  The day I have inadvertently been waiting for since before I can even remember.  It still feels surreal.  I have worked SO hard to get where I am now.  I have sacrificed so much: mentally, emotionally, personally.  I had to introduce myself as Dr. D for the first time the other day, and it felt so wrong.  As long as I've been waiting for this moment, and it can't possibly be here yet, right?!  
     Graduation week was a blur.  Got to spend a lot of time with family and friends, which was lovely.  Said goodbye to a lot of amazing friends that I've made over the past four years, which was bittersweet.    

My mentor and IDOL!

Yes, they played a Beyonce video at my graduation (I was here). It was fantastic.

Gyno Girl friends 

B and I

2 comments: