Thursday, December 17, 2009

University of Arkansas SOM

Yesterday, I was offered an interview by University of Arkansas Med School. I just had to laugh, since I was accepted to Davis just about a week ago. UC Davis is a much better school and cheaper than any of the OOS (out of state) schools I haven't heard back from. I would have loved to at least see Arkansas, but it would be a waste of money for me to go. One things that intrigued me about the offer email was that they mentioned an exhibit they were inviting us to see the night before the interview: EGYPT! Now, if you don't know me... then you don't know that I LOVE anything involving ancient Egypt. Obviously that is not going to change my mind... that would be an expensive exhibit to see!

I still haven't decided if I am going to cancel my interview for Chicago. I'm waiting to hear what my mom says. Oh, and here is another thing you may not know: my mom is in the Navy and is being deployed to the Middle East. I would tell you which country, but she won't even tell me! Anyway, she is in Mississippi right now training, and my dad, sister and I are going to visit her at Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment