Thursday, June 17, 2010

Cruiser

So one of the things I decided I would like for med school was a bike, so that I can ride it to class. I decided I would like to go with a cruiser since they are so cute and Sac is mostly flat.  After eyeing them online at stores and on Craigslist, I found a really cute one for only $84 at Walmart (yes, I have heard how bad shopping at Walmart is.  But for now, while funds are limited, I prefer to remain ignorantly bliss!)  Anyhoo, I finally decided to order it, but yesterday when I went online, they were out of stock of the one I wanted, and it was supposedly only sold in stores.  Naturally, I was very disappointed and regretted not ordering it earlier, but I decided to check out the Walmart across the street from my parents' house to see what bikes they had in stock.  Low and behold, sitting right in the middle of the bike aisle was the exact cruiser I saw online that was supposedly not sold in stores!  Obviously I swooped in and bought that sucker on the spot!  I took it out for its first joy ride today, and it was amazing!  Great purchase!  I can't wait to ride it to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment