Sunday, January 9, 2011

Good things come to those who wait

I just got one of the best Christmas presents ever today!
My friend ordered me award-winning lobster pot pies from Maine.  OMG they were divine!
This was my contribution to the meal: garlicky spinach and mushrooms (tryin to make it a tiny bit healthy)


Oh yeah, and this weekend was the 31st annual UCD SOM Wine Auction to benefit the free student run clinics.  I bought my mom a ticket as her Christmas present, and we both had a wonderful time.  There were lots of wonderful wines, everyone dressed up all classy, live performances, and cool stuff to bid on.  It was really fun!  I definitely hope to go all four years!


We have our first quiz on Friday.  I'm not really looking forward to it.  So far, I haven't really liked the stuff we have been learning the first week back in class.  Lots of boring, detailed, stuff.  I like Pharmacology so far though.  It's cool to learn about the drugs and how they work.  Next weekend I am off to LA to visit my friends and my bf.  Look out for a post from that!

No comments:

Post a Comment