Anyway, I've been doing some thinking, and I have been having a really hard time coming up with New Years Resolutions... So here is my make-shift list for now:
1) Do some serious soul-searching/spiritual discovery. I feel like my spiritual self has kinda just been in "limbo" for a while, which is okay because I wasn't in any rush to figure things out, but I feel ready now.
2) Yes, this is about as cliche as it gets, but we are going to Vegas for spring break, and since I will be seen in a bikini, I am going on a Las Vegas diet/fitness plan. I have put on a bit of weight since I started med school (mostly just because I have been lazy and not motivated to eat healthy) but I'm getting back on my healthy kick. Sometimes you just need a little push!
3) Put more effort into establishing and maintaining friendships. I know I have some pretty amazing people in my life, so I am going to make more of an effort to keep them around. More specifically, I plan on actually having skype dates with long distance friends (instead of just saying I will), maybe sending a snail mail letter here and there, the occasional fb message or wallpost, phonecall, etc. And with the ones that are close by, making more of an effort to spend time together.
4) Take pictures whenever possible. Maybe learn a thing or two about photography so I actually know what I'm doing. And on that note, get back in touch with my artistic side. I used to love to sew, paint, ets and I just don't know what happened to that part of me. I am gonna search for it!
5) Improve my cooking skills and cook some delicious stuff!
Well, I'm sure there are more things I need to work on, so this is a work in progress.