Thursday, May 24, 2012

Food Adventures In My Free Time

   One of the great things about being on psych is that you get evenings and weekends off.  I was lucky to be able to get Mother's Day off, so BF and I went hiking with my mom and sister.  As one of my presents for my mom, I made rosemary pineapple sorbet from scratch.  (And yes, I do in fact love putting rosemary in everything).  







My beautiful mom!

Me, mom, sister

BF, me
   This last weekend, A (my "partner in crime") and I made a delicious fondue feast for BF and Y.  It was super gluttonous, but sooooooo worth it.  I don't know if you can see in the picture, but I made some delicious rosemary watermelon lemonade from scratch with my juicer.  Like I said... rosemary all up in errrryyything!  


2 comments:

  1. All of that looks great! I would never think to put rosemary and pineapple together. And, I'm sure you hear this all the time, but you have fabulous genes! Your mama seriously looks like your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, your family has such prominent genes. You are all so obviously related!

    ReplyDelete