Monday, December 9, 2013

Cooking Up A Storm

   One of my favorite things to do to relax is to cook.  Oh yeah, and I guess it doesn't hurt I love to eat too.  I love trying new recipes, returning to old favorites, and best of all - EATING IT ALL YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY!  Just kidding, I always share.  Here are some of the fab things I've cooked in the last few months.  Can't wait to cook (and eat) more! In case you are feeling adventurous, or just hungry, I've included the links to some of the recipes.

Homemade bread bowls, Jalapeno corn chowder



Ok, I didn't make this one. Apple cider bar by my cousin, pumpkin cupcake by my sister.

Thanksgiving offerings: Apple pie by BF, rosemary bread by me, blackberry thyme goat cheese ice cream by me.
* Rosemary Bread
* Blackberry Thyme Goat Cheese Ice Cream


Eggs benedict for BF's bday
* Eggs Benedict 


MSFC potluck at my house.  Gruyere herb scones, rosemary bread, and cucumber sandwiches by me
Beet burgers


Habanero mango hot sauce
* Habanero Mango Hot Sauce

* After posting this, I realized how much cooler it would be if I actually linked you to the recipes! So, I've included the ones that are available online! Unfortunately, some of them aren't online, but if you're DYING to know, I can email you or upload them somehow :)

1 comment: