Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!



It's the year of the rabbit, and just for fun, here are some of my dragon predictions that I might want to keep in mind (according to Yahoo horoscopes):


  • Get yourself on a regular schedule for eating, working and sleeping. You might need to be more diligent about staying healthy this year. 
  • This year could feel like a roller coaster ride, so buckle up and hang on. 
Sounds doable... I think I can handle it!

This week has been really nice because it has been full of catching up with old friends.  I am so lucky to know so many wonderful, unique, interesting people.  I think its always good to be grateful for the friendships we have.  If you know me, you know that friendship is very important to me, and I thrive on it.  I only hope that I can be as good to my friends as they have all been to me over the years.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment