Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This is what we do with our "free time" in med school...

This last Friday was Mirth Control - a school wide roast of everything med school/medicine related.  Each class puts on a skit/video and they are judged by a few faculty (the 4th years always win).  I am one of the directors of the class of 2014's production, and while it took up a lot of my time the last few weeks, it was so worth it!  We lot a lot of our classmates in the video and the final product turned out really funny (I think), and at least we really impressed the rest of the school even though we didn't win.  I wasn't able to be at the actual event since I was already enjoying my Vegas Vacation, so I missed out on the other class' skits.  Anyway, here it is! I hope you like the song I wrote/sang (Anatomy Sabotage Song) hehe... Enjoy:






*the premise behind our video is that since med students are always hanging around the Medical Education building ("MedEd") at all hours of the day, it becomes a sort of "club"/social scene.  This is our take on that.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I didn't know you were quite the singer/dancer/actress triple threat!!! Oscar-worthy performance!

    Also, Temple's building is called the MERB (medical education and research building) and we always joke about how it's like a club, we should call it the "CLERB". Love that across the country, med students are discussing the same things, and cracking the same kinds of nerdy jokes (I literally laughed out loud at Erb's palsy!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am SO glad you got the Erb reference!!!! YAY for nerdy med school jokes!

    ReplyDelete