Tuesday, March 15, 2011

VEGAS BABY!

Spring Break 2011 Part 1

My med school friends and I went to Las Vegas for our first weekend of spring break, and WOW we had a great time!  
On the airplane, excited to get the trip started!

Sparkling wine sampler at the airport


Our suite in the Venetian. Man, I love that place!











Feeling super stuffed after the Le Village Buffet at the Paris resort


PILLOW FIGHT


A few of us went to this extremely bougie buffet, Jasmine at the Bellagio.  Let's just say WOW, I have never experienced such a fancy meal.  Here are a few pics, but they really don't do it justice.  The food was like stuff you see on the food channel that you think to yourself "oh wow, that is fancy and I will probably never have it".  There was a whole ROOM dedicated to dessert!  It was extremely expensive, but very much worth it.







We met up with some of our other classmates... we just can't get enough of eachother! hehe


Jockey Club where our friends were staying
Highlights of the trip: "VEGAS BABY!", yummy food, good company.  

Fails: not ever getting to go to Fat Tuesdays (next time!), winning $20 playing roulette (which I LOVE btw), but then losing my $25 chip so losing $5 overall.  

This was my first time in vegas having guys in our group, and it was definitely a change having to pay for everything (haha) but we had a great time nonetheless.  It really was a great trip! 

I am now taking a day of rest back in Sac, and tomorrow I am headed to LA for part 2 of my spring break!


No comments:

Post a Comment