Thursday, July 5, 2012

One Small Move, One Huge Step

   As promised in an earlier post, I have an announcement.  I am moving in with BF!  It's happening a bit suddenly, but it's something we had both been thinking about on our own for a while.  And then when we were in Oregon camping, watching the sunset on the beach, we said, "Why not now?!"




   We figured this would be as good a time as ever, since we both hadn't yet signed our leases for the next year.  It's not exactly an ideal time in terms of rotations, but really, when is there a good time for anything?  Also, we told my roommate she could have a few months to find a replacement if she needed.

   I've never even considered living with a significant other before, so this is a pretty big step for me.  This time is different though.  We already "live together" for all intents and purposes, we just switch back and forth between our houses every night.  The only time we spend apart is while we are at work.  We take turns cooking for each other every night, and even help each other with chores, so I think it will work out very nicely.  I'm very excited to be taking this next step in our relationship.  I wouldn't have even considered moving in together if I didn't see this going somewhere long term.


    I'll miss my cute little house and my roommate, but I'm excited for this new adventure!  More stories to come!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! That's so exciting!! I have to tell you- I was in the same boat w/ James. It got to a point where we were with each other EVERY night anyways...and doing all of those 'household' things at each others apartment. You'll see that living together honestly makes things EASIER (yay no more overnight bags) not to mention- it's super fun.

    ReplyDelete