Sunday, July 11, 2010

I'm on a quest to find cool spots in Sac

Since I am going to be living in Sac again, I am on a quest to "rediscover" it.  Yes, I grew up here, but I grew up in Roseville, which is pretty lame as far as things to do.  The one thing I will give Roseville is that they have every store and commercial chain restaurant imaginable in one area.  Dowtown/midtown Sac, however, has potential.  Today I went to brunch with my aunt and family friend at Capitol Garage.  OMG it was AMAZING.  Yes, we had to wait an hour to be seated and then another hour fifteen for our food, but if you aren't in a hurry, it is soooo worth it!  Accompanied by bottomless mimosas, I had the crab cakes eggs benedict, and it was one of the best things I have ever tasted.  I forgot to take a picture, but I will not make that mistake on my next journey to find a new spot.  This place was on 15th and K.  I can't wait to see what else Sac has to offer!

Oh and today is day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge.  Today is supposed to be about my favorite movie.  I freaking love movies so there is no way I can pick just one.  Some of my favorites are WALLE, Memoirs of a Geisha, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and The Descent.  And anyone who knows me knows I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment